hey dallas, we're back!
It's so strange its been almost a month since moving. It's weird being new to a place that's been home before, and realizing its a new start in an old place. When I first moved away from home I swore I would never come back, but yet my heart has warmed to Dallas in the years apart (literally missing the heat) and we're back. And, I like it. Time is just funny like that. Here's our past months of the ups and downs (but really mostly ups).
recently in points
- will graduated college! i can and can't believe its all done.
- a shirt I designed with WITH home supply is now being sold in their store! (and online here).
- moving to Dallas and finding a dreamy spot we never would have guessed we would live in
- went to hg sply co for drinks (the strawberry smash is amazing)
- we have a porch swing and we've swung on it everyday and love it.
- village baking co- an old classic but we've gone so often it needs to be mentioned.
- walked around all of White Rock Lake for memorial day (10 miles with no sunscreen...sorry mom)
- scored some kentucky stick chairs on craigslist, what a gem
- listened to "real peach" by henry jamison on repeat, the rest of my playlist junius is here (for the two of you reading this)
Leave a Reply.