Its been a while, to put it shortly. Considering my last post was from 2014, so much has changed since then. Getting married, graduating, moving, moving again, and about to move again, I just wanted some consistency and a place to look back at here. I think back to my posts from 2014 and I just cared what people thought so much it made me much more anxious to post. So I'm just going to keep this up over here and post whatever I feel I want to. There's so much freedom in realizing that I do not need to do or act for the masses, but just to be myself.
So just to start and update, heres some highlights from life.
UPDATE in points:
- we moved all of our belongings across country in a trailer
- lived in a 400 sq ft apartment
- had the best walks of all time in Ardsley Park in Savannah, GA
- Will ran his first marathon in ATL, which was a lot more hillier than expected
- graduated college, a day I thought would never come
- roadtripped seventeen hours with a three car caravan to see our pals Amy and Jordan get married (!!)
- camped on the beach where I got the worst sunburn in my life (dehydrated, swollen face, IV bags and all)
- lived within a two mile radius of all our savannah friends
- we now have four neices and nephews combined
- got a $400 dollar ticket for having a glass of lemonade at the beach
- Will's first house he designed was built
- my sister started a school (about to start its third year)
- moved back to Fayetteville, AR
- moved into an apartment previously rented by a smoker, moved out the next day
- reluctantly started barre3, which I now love
- have kept our plants alive for two years
- went to the State Fair of Texas
- I mowed my first lawn
- travelled in our Suburu to more places than I ever would have thought possible in a year and a half : TX, AR, OK, TN, MS, AL, MO, KS, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, PA, NY, CT, MA, NH
Leave a Reply.